not2serious

Admin

Lead

03/08/17 12:00 PM

Tags : :

The democrats are trying to make news out of dog bites man story. I would stop the crap, arrest Obama, Hillary Holder and Lynch and put them on the hot seat for their freedoms.
Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#2 [url]

03/08/17 6:19 PM

not2serious wrote:
The democrats are trying to make news out of dog bites man story. I would stop the crap, arrest Obama, Hillary Holder and Lynch and put them on the hot seat for their freedoms.

I don't!

We know it is all fake news and the real people involved with RUSSIA IS OBAMA AND HILLARY AND BILL,  AND JOHN McCain.   Do you want the links? 

Quote    Reply   

Nacho.abouttime

#3 [url]

03/08/17 8:15 PM

Yeah! I really care about "The Americans" TV program on FX. It is about Russians in the US. So, I care about "Russia anything", duh!

One of the few TV programs that i really-really like.

Quote    Reply   

Nacho.abouttime

#4 [url]

03/08/17 8:18 PM

not2serious wrote:

Oh!  About forgot.  Knowing how you post, you'd probably rather ask for them to be shot in the back, escaping, like you want illegal aliens to be.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#6 [url]

03/08/17 9:46 PM

Nacho wrote:
Yeah! I really care about "The Americans" TV program on FX. It is about Russians in the US. So, I care about "Russia anything", duh!

One of the few TV programs that i really-really like.

I watched PBS one time.  A documentary.  ALL LIES, ALL WRONG!   DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU LEARN ON ,,,TV.  Oh my gosh.  Russian is not our enemy.  DEMOCRATS ARE, IN THE USA.
Russia is now a Christian nation.  They were are ally's at one time.  RIGHT NOW, Russia is killing  ISSI.
CREATED BY YOUR OBAMA.   Hillary and Bill both received much money from Russians and our Uranium.  Obam, said, on TV. to Russia,  " I will have more leeway after this election".2012 
John McCain not republican, RINO, was asking Russia for money.  We are not in a cold war with Russia, but all the DEMOCRATS, ARE TRYING TO START ONE.   What are you afraid of?  I feel safer with PUTIN and Trump then your obama,  or any DEMOCRAT.  DEMOCRATS ARE COMMUNISTS.

http://iotwreport.com/russian-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-appeared-as-obama-white-house-visitor-at-least-22-times/

Russian ambassador SITTING WITH DEMOCRATS.

Alefantis is GREAT friends with Michael Maccoby, whose son is on the Board of Directors for Haitian orphanage, Friends of Orphans Laura Silsby, convicted child-trafficker got her children from Friends of Orphans, according to an interview with her lawyer Jorge Puello (wanted child-trafficker)

Ogami

This is the sum of your intellectual arguments against Trump for all of 2015-2016. You talk about orangeness and then expect a serious response. I'll try, although you are confused as to what exactly the U.S. intelligence agencies are insisting:

1) The Russian government made a concerted effort (largely through their media such as Russia Times) to influence the presidential election to show that Trump would be better for international relations than Hillary Clinton. Their attitude in this is precisely a tit-for-tat response to how Hillary Clinton spent her final year as Secretary of State attacking Russian President Putin. I won't provide you any links because you are a total ass but feel free to google it yourself. Hillary set the hostile tone with the Russians as Secretary of State, bear that in mind when we are told how mature, adult, and reasonable she was supposed to have been as SecState.

2) The Russian government did not hack John Podesta's email or the DNC email. Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, had a very interesting full length interview with Sean Hannity last week detailing that the source of the emails was "not a state", and "not any individual associated with the Russian government", or even a Russian. Yes, I know it came out on CSPAN that we're not supposed to trust Assange's word over that of Obama's political hacks that he has stuffed the Executive Branch agencies with, but there it is. Podesta's leaked emails have never been disputed as being fake or manufactured or tampered with by Wikileaks in any way. They show the DNC scheming to violate their own rules to deny the nomination to Bernie Sanders while rigging the election for Hillary Clinton.

3) The Russian government did not hack a single voter's election form, precinct, voting booth, state election system, or exit poll in support of Donald Trump. Putin did not hack Hillary's campaign schedule to prevent her from campaigning in needed swing states just prior to the election, where she chose to stay home instead and gloat. Russian Spetznaz commandos did not drop in by zipline to punch chads on individual ballots. The American people voted by their conscience, and elected Donald Trump by electoral college vote just like the prior 44 presidents were elected. Case closed.

It's clear that not only did Trump make the right decision in continuing to Tweet after the election, but he's going to need to continue to Tweet his honest statements and reactions to the American people for his entire eight years. The news media cannot be trusted not to spin and maliciously twist every single thing that the Trump Administration does from here on out. So in tweets we trust, cause we sure as hell do not trust the daily fake news coming out of the Washington Post, NBC News, and the New York Times.

Last Edited By: LegalAmerican 03/08/17 9:50 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#7 [url]

03/08/17 9:55 PM

Nacho wrote:
not2serious wrote:

Oh!  About forgot.  Knowing how you post, you'd probably rather ask for them to be shot in the back, escaping, like you want illegal aliens to be.

So, Nacho, you denied being hispanic, BUT YOU SUPPORT ILLEGALS!   mmmmm
Better we shoot them as they are killing and raping  our citizens.  duh.
DAILY! 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help