cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#21 [url]

04/16/17 11:38 AM

When it's either us or them, Trump is right....There is no choice. At some point, sooner or later, Trump is going to have to make a move to take out the leadership of N. Korea, and any ability to respond militarily....The most logical thing to do then would be to take preemptive action, rather than to wait for war to breakout first and a million people to die...

So, follow my train of thought on this....If you're Trump and you see war with Korea as inevitable, then the best possible approach would be massive, decapitating surprise attack....Which means, you're going to need to take out all those missiles he was parading and all that artiliry in one strike....What better time to have done that, than at that parade when everything is vulnerable right there out in the open....

Of course, the world would condemn that, but the consequence of letting this psychopath, Kim little dong jong, make the first move is a million people dead....We can't let him get to that point....Either he's going to make the first move, or China is going to make the first move, or we will....It's a classic Mexican standoff....nuclear chicken...sort of the situation in the clip below except everyone has nukes...It's up to who blinks first....A better approach would have been stealth....

-"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."-

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

pdbakapoz

#22 [url]

04/16/17 11:53 AM

Groucho Marxist wrote:
All bull understands is bending over and grabbing his ankles..

From the looks of Trump riding that bomb, at least he's in the right position smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Nacho.abouttime

#23 [url]

04/16/17 12:28 PM

Stop The Madness wrote:
Rick Russell wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we had some way to hack into that test and make it fail.

There is a report that the United States sabotaged the launch using cyber warfare.

You know, it's kind of funny, how some of us (and not pointing any fingers around here, just some people in the US) cheer or otherwise think it is great for the US to do some cyber warfare for our benefit, but if the Russians would put up fake news or threaten or seem to be involved in US election results, that is supposed to be an act of war against us.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#24 [url]

04/16/17 2:11 PM

Did Obama Weep Over Nork Nukes?

January 06, 2016

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I wonder if President Obama will shed any tears over the North Koreans.  I mean, he got all teary-eyed yesterday thinking about the loss of life because of guns in America.  So the North Koreans announced another nuclear test out there.  The Iranians the same thing, by the way.  Afghanistan is falling apart.  Afghanistan's being propped up -- apparently -- I watched Ralph Peters today on Fox this morning.  Ralph Peters said that Afghanistan right now is being propped up by Special Forces soldiers, and that's about the extent to which we have any actual operations on the ground that amount to anything.  

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: But back to North Korea for just a second.  I wonder if Obama is gonna go on television and cry about the Norks -- this would be the famous Kim Jong Un -- successfully testing a hydrogen bomb.  Or does he only cry about gun control when he's talking about handguns and rifles in America?  Remember, Obama used to say that stopping nuclear proliferation was his highest priority.

That's why he's cut our nuclear arsenal, I mean, to the bone.  There have been drastic reductions in our nuclear arsenal.

And he did this, he said, to show the way to the Iranians and North Koreans, to show the rest of the world that we don't pose a threat, essentially acknowledging that the nuclear arms race exists in the world because of the United States, that we pose the great threat because we're the great Satan because we're the lone superpower. 

But if we reduce ours the people around, "See, the United States poses no problem, and we don't have to be all ramped up and we can get rid of ours, too."  And that's what Obama -- whether he actually believes that or just says stuff like that, still up for grabs.  I, frankly, don't think he really cares. Well, if he cares about other nations disarming, he wouldn't have done the deal with the Iranians getting them effective permission to do a nuke anyway, so... I think Obama's all about cutting the United States down to size, and if that results in former enemies or current enemies, nations and states and otherwise expanding and growing in stature and size then so be it, price we have to pay for our, quote, unquote, crimes we have committed as a nation, as a superpower, since the days of our founding. 

You know Obama yesterday, I was thinking a little bit more about his press conference.  It wasn't a press conference.  It was a pep rally in the East Room of the White House.  By the way, whenever anybody does this, for example, when somebody says, "Hey, look, it isn't about the money," it's about the money.  So when Obama says (paraphrasing), "I don't know why people think I want to get guns out of everybody's hands. That's not what this is about." That's what it's about.  And then he starts talking about Australia and Australia is where they've tried to get guns out of the hands of everybody. 

But remember, this is a guy, folks, that told you if you like your doctor and your health plan, you get to keep it.  This is a guy who told you if you like your plan, no sweat, when Obamacare hits you can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor.  Furthermore, your premiums are gonna go down $2,500.  Same guy who told you that told everybody yesterday (paraphrasing), "No, no, no, no, I don't want to get guns off the streets, out of people's hands, that's not what I'm aiming for here."  It certainly is.  

END TRANSCRIPT

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#25 [url]

04/16/17 2:48 PM

cydoniaquest wrote:
the dowie wrote:
cydoniaquest wrote:

Now here's a thought, next time he has his entire missile arsenal and military in one spot, why don't we just take advantage of that opportunity?....prime targets as far as the eye can see...One MOAB would probably take care of most of that...

You are aware that, beyond the vast innocent civilian casualties in Pyongyang, such a reeckless action would almost certainly result in mass destruction of Seoul as North Korea instantly retaliates against it's Southern neighbour and US ally?

Well, the concept behind the comment Dowie, was that this crazy idiot has all his military arsenal out there on display in the parade....Any rational human would realize, that's one big vulnerable target right there.....If you took out everyone and all the equipment at that parade, you'd probably devastate his entire military, and decapitate the leadership, making any response impossible....Like I said, it was just a thought. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that thought.

You really think the paranoid North Korean government and military would all take the day off in one place and negate their capability? smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#26 [url]

04/16/17 2:49 PM

cydoniaquest wrote:
What better time to have done that, than at that parade when everything is vulnerable right there out in the open....

But it wouldn't be. It's just a parade for fucksake! smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#27 [url]

04/16/17 7:03 PM

the dowie wrote:
cydoniaquest wrote:
the dowie wrote:
cydoniaquest wrote:

Now here's a thought, next time he has his entire missile arsenal and military in one spot, why don't we just take advantage of that opportunity?....prime targets as far as the eye can see...One MOAB would probably take care of most of that...

You are aware that, beyond the vast innocent civilian casualties in Pyongyang, such a reeckless action would almost certainly result in mass destruction of Seoul as North Korea instantly retaliates against it's Southern neighbour and US ally?

Well, the concept behind the comment Dowie, was that this crazy idiot has all his military arsenal out there on display in the parade....Any rational human would realize, that's one big vulnerable target right there.....If you took out everyone and all the equipment at that parade, you'd probably devastate his entire military, and decapitate the leadership, making any response impossible....Like I said, it was just a thought. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that thought.

You really think the paranoid North Korean government and military would all take the day off in one place and negate their capability? smiley: laugh

Yeah, that's pretty much what we just witnessed.....

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#28 [url]

04/16/17 7:03 PM

the dowie wrote:
cydoniaquest wrote:
What better time to have done that, than at that parade when everything is vulnerable right there out in the open....

But it wouldn't be. It's just a parade for fucksake! smiley: laugh

Something tells me you're missing the big picture here.

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#29 [url]

04/16/17 7:13 PM

MISSION KIMPOSSIBLE

North Korea’s embarrassing missile launch failure may have been caused by US cyber attack as Donald Trump warns his military may ‘have no choice’ to strike the rogue nation

US agents may have infected the hi-tech electronics in Kim Jong-un’s rocket as Korean scientists fear tyrant's wrath

NORTH Korea’s latest nuclear test missile exploded five seconds after launch yesterday because of an American cyber attack, experts believe.

They say US agents may have infected the hi-tech electronics in tyrant Kim Jong-un’s rocket with an undetectable virus that caused a massive malfunction.

North Korea’s military arsenal was paraded through Pyongyang in a military show of strength. The KN-08 missile is pictured

North Korea fired the missile in defiance of President Trump sending a naval task force to the region.

Tyrant Kim Jong-un ordered the provocative launch from near the port city of Sinpo yesterday.

It exploded 4-5 seconds after take-off, humiliating the North Korean despot in the eyes of the world.

North Korea’s military arsenal was paraded through Pyongyang in a military show of strength. The KN-08 missile is pictured

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#31 [url]

04/17/17 2:03 AM

cydoniaquest wrote:
the dowie wrote:
cydoniaquest wrote:
the dowie wrote:

Yeah, that's pretty much what we just witnessed.....

And the Easter bunny smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help