not2serious

Admin

Lead

04/17/17 8:37 PM

Tags : :

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-the-fight-of-his-career-o%e2%80%99reilly%e2%80%99s-side-swings-back-on-harassment-charge/ar-BBzXffL?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

This is a continual attack on Fox, trying to put them out of business. Sexual harassment laws are being used to destroy the conservative flagship. First the Owner and creator of fox news, now one of it's most effective players. It seems that the snowflakes have found a way to destroy the male superiority with a undefended attack, sexual harassment. It is the legal form of calling rape by a woman who cannot compete in the workplace.

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#2 [url]

04/17/17 9:03 PM

ya but o'reilly probly guilty

So he is convicted without trial?  I see that my calling it an un-defendable position, guilty or not guilty is indefensible.  The game against the men has worked.

Thank you for proving my point. It is a sad day indeed. No wonder sharia law is gaining ground. The other alternative is the destruction of males and male power. There will be no middle ground.

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#4 [url]

04/18/17 4:15 AM

i'm just sayin' if o'reilly is accused of something , don't bet your money on a left-wing conspiracy, too risky

The left conspiracy IS sexual harassment laws. I have never done anything like that in the workplace, and I do consider it tacky, but where does the freedom of speech and the freedom not to be offended meet. There is no freedom not to be offended, unless you are a snowflake. And really the man has no defense, and seldom or never if proven a lie, does punishment get metted out on the accuser.

And no, I am not anti women, I just continually point out a severe lie in our workplace structure that destroys men's ability to compete on a level playing field. I simply point out that the "Emporer has no clothes".

You have already convicted him through your words, and you and I don't have a CLUE if he is guilty or innocent.

It is simple. Don't like what the boss is serving, don't eat there and go elsewhere. Change jobs. I have had jobs I don't like, get a micromanaging boss, quite and go somewhere else. Damn, it ain't that hard to figure out.

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#6 [url]

04/18/17 7:58 AM

Yes you do, even if not true. Just the idea of him maybe have done it, costs a lot of advertisers that pay millions A YEAR to advertise on his show. You simply avoid the problem and give in to the  extortion. Is being asked to have sex worth 2.6 million?? Really???

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#8 [url]

04/18/17 8:21 AM

Where there is smoke,  there is fire

If that is true, you have to look and find where the fire started. It may have started somewhere else than Bill if she is Lying for a 2.6 million dollar pay day

Quote    Reply   

Nacho.abouttime

#10 [url]

04/18/17 3:00 PM

Huh!  Another one drops today.  I was fixing to post the same as what you posted torchlight!

On some of these events, I wonder, could it be that Bill sees himself as being somewhat charming, rather than the bore he would be if these are true?

[edit -- sorry torchlight -- the "reply" button didn't seem to work for me]

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#11 [url]

04/18/17 3:15 PM

not2serious wrote:
Yes you do, even if not true. Just the idea of him maybe have done it, costs a lot of advertisers that pay millions A YEAR to advertise on his show. You simply avoid the problem and give in to the  extortion. Is being asked to have sex worth 2.6 million?? Really???

Excellent POINT.  IDIOTS.   YES IT IS, EXTORTION.
Funny, when BILL CLINTON pays off people, it is not a problem for the LEFT, and they think Clinton, is not guilty!  Only when a FOX news person is attacked, do they think, he is guilty.

Last Edited By: LegalAmerican 04/18/17 3:28 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#12 [url]

04/18/17 3:26 PM

I think, maybe the PRODUCER AND Bill HAD DIFFERENCE'S, ON HOW TO PRODUCE HIS SHOW?   SO, HE FIRED HER, THEN SHE SUED HIM?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011  In addition to all the profits from buying items (which BTW are all made in the U.S.) on O'Reilly's site going to charity, after the Superbowl interview with Obama, Bill got him to sign his notes and auctioned them off to benefit the Fisher House which benefits families visiting loved ones injured in military hospitals. He also got Obama and the other living Presidents to sign a poster which the original was auctioned off and copies to raise money for the wounded warriors foundation. When it comes to soldiers, both sides can come together. I don't like Bill that much either and I disagree with him often, but I do respect him for his passion for giving to our soldiers. Too bad this real or fake soldier probably doesn't know the truth. And shame on the Huff Post for not including that in their one sided, not verified, smear piece.

By Howard Kurtz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, October 29, 2004; Page C01

Bill O'Reilly settled a [email protected] harassment lawsuit by his former producer last night, ending what he called a "brutal ordeal" without an apology.

The Fox News talk show host also agreed to **drop his extortion suit against Andrea Mackris** and her attorney, Benedict Morelli, according to a statement by O'Reilly's lawyer. The deal likely involves payment of millions of dollars to Mackris, since the two sides were discussing an offer of well over $2 million when negotiations broke down, say sources close to O'Reilly. Both parties agreed to keep the details confidential, according to the statement.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#13 [url]

04/18/17 3:31 PM

LegalAmerican wrote:

I think, maybe the PRODUCER AND Bill HAD DIFFERENCE'S, ON HOW TO PRODUCE HIS SHOW?   SO, HE FIRED HER, THEN SHE SUED HIM?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011  In addition to all the profits from buying items (which BTW are all made in the U.S.) on O'Reilly's site going to charity, after the Superbowl interview with Obama, Bill got him to sign his notes and auctioned them off to benefit the Fisher House which benefits families visiting loved ones injured in military hospitals. He also got Obama and the other living Presidents to sign a poster which the original was auctioned off and copies to raise money for the wounded warriors foundation. When it comes to soldiers, both sides can come together. I don't like Bill that much either and I disagree with him often, but I do respect him for his passion for giving to our soldiers. Too bad this real or fake soldier probably doesn't know the truth. And shame on the Huff Post for not including that in their one sided, not verified, smear piece.

By Howard Kurtz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, October 29, 2004; Page C01

Bill O'Reilly settled a [email protected] harassment lawsuit by his former producer last night, ending what he called a "brutal ordeal" without an apology.

The Fox News talk show host also agreed to **drop his extortion suit against Andrea Mackris** and her attorney, Benedict Morelli, according to a statement by O'Reilly's lawyer. The deal likely involves payment of millions of dollars to Mackris, since the two sides were discussing an offer of well over $2 million when negotiations broke down, say sources close to O'Reilly. Both parties agreed to keep the details confidential, according to the statement.

HERE IS THE SMOKE.  She got fired, then to get even, sued BILL O' REILLY. 

Easy. EXTORTION.

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#15 [url]

04/18/17 4:54 PM

One can only hope.

Explain? So you have convicted him without evidence or a trial? WOW. Or do you hate him because he is an effective commentator who takes liberals apart for lunch?

Quote    Reply   

Bl1nding6

#18 [url]

04/18/17 8:28 PM

torchlight wrote:
5 women who are all lying for the money payoff? Collusion?

Ditto on Bill Cosby too?

Bill Cosby is accused of some serious sex crimes.

O'reilly is accused of being lewd or suggesting " pay for play".

Quote    Reply   

Stop The Madness

#19 [url]

04/18/17 8:41 PM

Apparently Daddy Murdoch wants O'Reilly to stay on the network but his 2 sons want O'Reilly gone.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#20 [url]

04/18/17 9:26 PM

Bl1nding6 wrote:
torchlight wrote:
5 women who are all lying for the money payoff? Collusion?

Ditto on Bill Cosby too?

Bill Cosby is accused of some serious sex crimes.

O'reilly is accused of being lewd or suggesting " pay for play".

Correct and Bill COSBY has been married thru his sex capades and even has a 'love child'.  The last person that is suing COSBY is a lesbian and COSBY claims, 'she wanted him'.  busted.  About 22 women came forward on Cosby, DRUG-EM=COSBY .  It was common knowledge, to those in the circle. 
O'Reilly is SINGLE.  He wanted to date women?   What is sexual harassment? 

It's been printed. July 6, 2015 | 02:55PM PT

Dave McNary   http://variety.com/2015/biz/news/bill-cosby-admits-to-drugging-women-for-sex-report-1201534649/

Film Reporter@Variety_DMcNary

Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he purchased Quaaludes to give to women with the intent of having sex with them, according to new court documents obtained by the Associated Press. He admitted to giving the drug to at least one woman and “other people.”

The 77-year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a 2005 lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He admitted to giving the woman three tablets of Benadryl. The case was ultimately settled outside of court.

Cosby also said at one point that he had seven prescriptions for Quaaludes and that he had given the drugs to “other people,” according to testimony given in response to a plaintiff’s motion concerning the conduct of Cosby and his lawyer.

He also said “yes” in response to the question: “When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?”

Cosby also admitted that he had sex with a woman who was 19 at the time and under the influence of drugs: “I meet Ms. (Redacted) in Las Vegas. She meets me back stage. I give her Quaaludes. We then have sex. I do not, I can’t judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19 years, a passive personality.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rXmiV73ZNr4

Wendy Williams almost got fired for talking about Cosby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SGNih30utxA

Jimmy Walker,  I thought everybody knew. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5a9eEABUIvo

liberal Bill Mayer talking about Cosby rapist

12/15/15 5:04 PM

These and other people are making these statements, KNOWING they could be sued for libel, putting their reputations on the line for no reason? they have NO inside knowledge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Rf85XYO7KI

Hougley talking about rapist Cosby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ATg7T9z0jDw

Beverly Johnson

12/16/15 1:43 AM     Not holding back. Jennifer Lee, the widow of comedian Richard Pryor, sounded off on Bill Cosby and called him names in a revealing new interview during Alison Rosen's podcast, Alison Rosen Is Your New Best Friend

Lee, who served as a manager for Pryor and was married to him twice, spoke to Rosen about her marriage and her late husband before turning the conversation to Cosby, asserting "I'd like to address the whole Bill Cosby thing."..........

"It was a well-kept secret that Bill f--ked everything that moved," she continued of Cosby, 77, who infamously faces sexual misconduct allegations from more than 30 women. "This kind of s--t that we're finding out about is beyond. I wasn't aware of this kind of business. There are people in the business who were aware of it and they're coming out now too."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/richard-pryors-widow-jennifer-lee-calls-bill-cosby-a-piece-of-s--t-2015252

May 9, 2005 I guess I always understood on a certain level that Bill Cosby aka "Dope Her ...Ph.D is a doctor, or even in the same way that Kevin Hardmon, DO is a ... Ha! it turns out that this old jig might not have passed a class since, like,  ...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help