not2serious

Admin

#22 [url]

04/19/17 7:11 AM

Poor Bill O'Reilly.

Everyone was just out to GET him anyway.

Couldn't keep that BIG ego in check.

He'll be a martyr for the cause now.

Convicted without any evidence except "he said, she said', with a 2.6 million pay out possible? But that is the left snowflakes, no base in reality, just full of HATE.

And who knows, I know lots of work romances in my time that had to start somehow. And it if goes bad, the woman goes to personnel and files a complaint against her ex lover. See it happen dozens of time. I agree you don't go fishing in the company lake, but until you ask, you don't know if they wish to play ball.

Quote    Reply   

torchlight

#24 [url]

04/19/17 7:35 AM

not2serious wrote:

And who knows, I know lots of work romances in my time that had to start somehow. And it if goes bad, the woman goes to personnel and files a complaint against her ex lover. See it happen dozens of time. I agree you don't go fishing in the company lake, but until you ask, you don't know if they wish to play ball.

Wasn't O'Reilly still married in 2005 when the first of these lawsuits were settled?

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#25 [url]

04/19/17 7:49 AM

Wasn't O'Reilly still married in 2005 when the first of these lawsuits were settled?

Immaterial. Many of the office romances were married women and married men (but not to each other).

I have learned you never dip your pen in company ink, but is it worth 2.6 million to ask if they are interested in an affair? Many of today's couples started at work. It is a law against men and human nature, as well as the weakness of women to learn social skills.

Quote    Reply   

didanyoneusethis

#29 [url]

04/19/17 9:10 AM

Bill is about 90 and his average viewer's age is about 80. How long did they want to keep him, anyway?

I watched him (sometimes) years ago, but these days if we watch any of the evening Fox lineup, it's Tucker Carlson.

A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left. -Ecclesiastes 10:2

Quote    Reply   

the bull59.yukusupport

#30 [url]

04/19/17 9:59 AM

Dumas wrote:
Poor Billyo.

He's done.

http://resistancereport.com/news/bill-oreilly-loses-more-advertisers/

Update April 19, 2017

FOX News will reportedly sever its relationship with Bill O'Reilly.

Sources told Gabriel Sherman of the Daily Intelligencer that the Murdoch-run cable news network is preparing to announce O'Reilly's departure from FOX News after 21 years. The biggest question for executives now is how the announcement will be made and whether or not O'Reilly will get the chance to return to air to announce the news himself.

smiley: pimp

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   

the bull59.yukusupport

#31 [url]

04/19/17 10:21 AM

not2serious wrote:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-the-fight-of-his-career-o%e2%80%99reilly%e2%80%99s-side-swings-back-on-harassment-charge/ar-BBzXffL?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

This is a continual attack on Fox, trying to put them out of business. Sexual harassment laws are being used to destroy the conservative flagship. First the Owner and creator of fox news, now one of it's most effective players. It seems that the snowflakes have found a way to destroy the male superiority with a undefended attack, sexual harassment. It is the legal form of calling rape by a woman who cannot compete in the workplace.

Sad part is, Bill O'Reilly isn't being fired because he harassed women, it's because we weren't supposed to find out about it.

smiley: pimp

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   

torchlight

#32 [url]

04/19/17 10:53 AM

didanyoneusethis wrote:
Bill is about 90 and his average viewer's age is about 80. How long did they want to keep him, anyway?

I watched him (sometimes) years ago, but these days if we watch any of the evening Fox lineup, it's Tucker Carlson.

O'Reilly is 67.  His hold over the 25-54 demographic for his time slot has held rock steady for years.

It was Glenn Beck's loss of the 18-49 demographic that doomed his show at Fox.

317152c4154c5a3d09dcd836f51b57756b454ce_r  Smileys-birds-306344

Quote    Reply   

Ultimate Benefactor

Twice as Infallible
as the Pope

#33 [url]

04/19/17 11:12 AM

We will overthrow Fox News and establish a People's Republic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Will Have a Democratic World Government Sooner Than You Think.

Then there will be Social Justice.

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#34 [url]

04/19/17 11:21 AM

Sad part is, Bill O'Reilly isn't being fired because he harassed women, it's because we weren't supposed to find out about it.

Another voice of conviction without a trial. He doesn't need the job or a job, it was to get another Trump friendly man off of the air. I will avoid as much as possible the companies who ran away from him.

Women get paid every day because they cannot compete with men, get fired, and then claim sexual Harassment to get a 2.6 million pay day. What a scam.

"This mean bad old 67 year old man said something that I didn't like and offended me. 2.6 million dollar DAMN IT, so I can be the whore I am, but the money will make me feel better". smiley: laugh I exploited the system and now I am rich and don't have to fail at work any more.

This is where the "Emperor has no clothes". It is just women being whores for money. Seen and read about it too many times.

Nobody has any proof that he did this. And even if he did, so what? My momma always told me if you want something, you have a first amendment, just ask!

Quote    Reply   

torchlight

#35 [url]

04/19/17 11:27 AM

not2serious wrote:

And even if he did, so what? My momma always told me if you want something, you have a first amendment, just ask!

Does that include adultery?  This goes back to 2005.  O'Reilly was married and 55 at the time.

Quote    Reply   

Nacho.abouttime

#36 [url]

04/19/17 11:27 AM

If Bill is gone, I sure hope they don't get Eric Bolling to cover the slot.  He is so monotome-one-shot boring.  I sure like Bret Baier's show now, but I don't get too many chances to watch it at 5:00pm CST.  I'd like to see FOXNEWS try him out at that time slot.  I'd bet he could adjust to solely a political commentary show, but if not, maybe he could use his current format.

Then, for Bret's current time slot, they should move James Rosen into it.  He has guest host a few times and has done a great job at it, IMHO.  If not, he should at least get a Sunday morning political show.  He's very capable, and subtly witty.

I hope they don't try moving one of their female personalities into Bill's time slot.  Like Jeanine Pirro, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino, etc.  Nothing against them -- they're OK, but I don't think they could hold that time slot for very long.

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#37 [url]

04/19/17 12:25 PM

Donald Trump is a good judge of character smiley: laugh

The secret of the demagogue is to make himself as stupid as his audience so they believe they are clever as he.  Karl Kraus

Quote    Reply   

Stop The Madness

#38 [url]

04/19/17 12:37 PM

O'Reilly will not be returning to Fox News according to an email news alert I just received from the Washington Post:

“After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel,” 21st Century Fox said in a statement.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Last Edited By: Stop The Madness 04/19/17 12:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Nacho.abouttime

#40 [url]

04/19/17 1:18 PM

close call 333 wrote:
http://www.marklevinshow.com/

Will be listing to Mark more now not FOX...

Yep.  Somewhat the same to me, but even more.  I've been holding up getting rid of my cable TV/internet EXPENSIVE package and go with just a streaming internet connection because of cable news, which BTW is shown on CABLE, which meant to me FOXNEWS.  Now with it in termoil and no good replacement for the main placeholder, I'm going forward with getting rid of it.

We have a few local TV broadcast channels, which I can get with an inexpensive antenna.  News, I don't know, but it won't be any worse than right now.  Hulu and the such don't have much to offer to me.  The worst part is trying to find a replacement for watching some of the bicycling races which are shown in the USA on cable channels.  That one is going to be tough!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help