the bull59.yukusupport

#41 [url]

04/19/17 2:13 PM

Stop The Madness wrote:
O'Reilly will not be returning to Fox News according to an email news alert I just received from the Washington Post:

“After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel,” 21st Century Fox said in a statement.

Internal memo on Bill O'Reilly sent to Fox News employees

NEW YORK — The following internal memo was sent to Fox News Channel employees on Wednesday:

"We'd like to address questions about Bill O'Reilly's future at Fox News. After a thorough and careful review of allegations against him, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Mr. O'Reilly will not return to the Fox News Channel.

This decision follows an extensive review done in collaboration with outside counsel.

By ratings standards, Bill O'Reilly is one of the most accomplished TV personalities in the history of cable news. In fact, his success by any measure is indisputable. Fox News has demonstrated again and again the strength of its talent bench. We have full confidence that the network will continue to be a powerhouse in cable news.

Lastly, and most importantly, we want to underscore our consistent commitment to fostering a work environment built on the values of trust and respect.

Best,

Rupert, Lachlan, James

smiley: pimp

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   

#42 [url]

04/19/17 2:45 PM

Nacho wrote:
If Bill is gone, I sure hope they don't get Eric Bolling to cover the slot.  He is so monotome-one-shot boring.  I sure like Bret Baier's show now, but I don't get too many chances to watch it at 5:00pm CST.  I'd like to see FOXNEWS try him out at that time slot.  I'd bet he could adjust to solely a political commentary show, but if not, maybe he could use his current format.

Then, for Bret's current time slot, they should move James Rosen into it.  He has guest host a few times and has done a great job at it, IMHO.  If not, he should at least get a Sunday morning political show.  He's very capable, and subtly witty.

I hope they don't try moving one of their female personalities into Bill's time slot.  Like Jeanine Pirro, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino, etc.  Nothing against them -- they're OK, but I don't think they could hold that time slot for very long.

Let's start this by putting some of the blame where it belongs.

FOX NEWS for years has allowed their female employees to appear half naked on camera giving the news of the day and comments.

It is unwise to place half naked alpha females adjacent to a large number of alpha males. 

Apparently someone took the money in the settlement and still talked about what happened?  So far no one has claimed a fraction of what Bill Clinton got away with?

FOX MEWS should have gone to court with these women and made them identify what caused their thoughts to suggest to them they were being sexually harassed?

Events like this reinforce why the workplace should be mono sex.  Women cannot separate what is a joke compared to what is harassment.  Then when they think about it later on if not years later they decide they were harassed.

Equal in the workplace should mean equal but not when you want it to be…

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#43 [url]

04/19/17 2:51 PM

More bullshit, but here is a fair article, that the claims are unfounded. And the O'Reilly camp is saying the same thing I am. The alt-left has a plan to kill off the effective shows and make money at the same time.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bill-o%e2%80%99reilly-fox-news-ouster-%e2%80%98tremendously-disheartening%e2%80%99-based-on-%e2%80%98unfounded-claims%e2%80%99/ar-BBA3xen?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Quote    Reply   

torchlight

#44 [url]

04/19/17 3:11 PM

close call 333 wrote:
Let's start this by putting some of the blame where it belongs...Bill O'Reilly

FOX NEWS for years has allowed their female employees to appear half naked on camera giving the news of the day and comments.

It is unwise to place half naked alpha females adjacent to a large number of alpha males...no self control and the women were asking for it.  

FOX MEWS should have gone to court with these women and made them identify what caused their thoughts to suggest to them they were being sexually harassed?This would have been great for FoxNews all the way around.

Events like this reinforce why the workplace should be mono sex.  Women cannot separate what is a joke compared to what is harassment.  Then when they think about it later on if not years later they decide they were harassed. Again,  the fault is on the women NOT the males initiating it.

Equal in the workplace should mean equal but not when you want it to be…Sexual harassment by females of their male cohorts is needed for greater equality.

Cool02  6c535d93c2c510354ad455a83f3e64dc6337991_s B8035888c331118a417b52a6321efea0b16239e_r  94b254647e7599b22e1a798a1488acc6031c30b

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

04/19/17 3:25 PM

PS:

want to add a strange twist of fate.  The individuals who are enjoying Bill O'Reilly's problems the most are more than likely the same ones who are promoting all sexes in the same bathroom.  Once again trying to have it both ways

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#47 [url]

04/19/17 4:01 PM

It was a much greater century than 2000 has been for American. As it so called "progressed in human er Female thought" we now murder children, our country now has been invaded, our country has lost it's competitive age. I think the last century was much better, having lived in half of it myself.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#48 [url]

04/19/17 7:30 PM

not2serious wrote:

Poor Bill O'Reilly.

Everyone was just out to GET him anyway.

Couldn't keep that BIG ego in check.

He'll be a martyr for the cause now.

Convicted without any evidence except "he said, she said', with a 2.6 million pay out possible? But that is the left snowflakes, no base in reality, just full of HATE.

And who knows, I know lots of work romances in my time that had to start somehow. And it if goes bad, the woman goes to personnel and files a complaint against her ex lover. See it happen dozens of time. I agree you don't go fishing in the company lake, but until you ask, you don't know if they wish to play ball.

Correct..................Thumbsup

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#49 [url]

04/19/17 7:35 PM

the bull59 wrote:
not2serious wrote:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-the-fight-of-his-career-o%e2%80%99reilly%e2%80%99s-side-swings-back-on-harassment-charge/ar-BBzXffL?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

This is a continual attack on Fox, trying to put them out of business. Sexual harassment laws are being used to destroy the conservative flagship. First the Owner and creator of fox news, now one of it's most effective players. It seems that the snowflakes have found a way to destroy the male superiority with a undefended attack, sexual harassment. It is the legal form of calling rape by a woman who cannot compete in the workplace.

Sad part is, Bill O'Reilly isn't being fired because he harassed women, it's because we weren't supposed to find out about it.

All the debauchery, corruption, satanism, Pizza gate,  in the DEMOCRATS PARTY,,the liars , schemers, 
twister of TRUTH,,,,now, you want to have some sort of  conscience?   DESPICABLE LEFTS.
GAY OBAMA, Trans gender Manshells, PIZZAGATE PARTY IN THE WHITE HOUSE,  this is horrible to you? 

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#50 [url]

04/19/17 7:40 PM

not2serious wrote:

Sad part is, Bill O'Reilly isn't being fired because he harassed women, it's because we weren't supposed to find out about it.

Another voice of conviction without a trial. He doesn't need the job or a job, it was to get another Trump friendly man off of the air. I will avoid as much as possible the companies who ran away from him.

Women get paid every day because they cannot compete with men, get fired, and then claim sexual Harassment to get a 2.6 million pay day. What a scam.

"This mean bad old 67 year old man said something that I didn't like and offended me. 2.6 million dollar DAMN IT, so I can be the whore I am, but the money will make me feel better". smiley: laugh I exploited the system and now I am rich and don't have to fail at work any more.

This is where the "Emperor has no clothes". It is just women being whores for money. Seen and read about it too many times.

Nobody has any proof that he did this. And even if he did, so what? My momma always told me if you want something, you have a first amendment, just ask!

He is being RAIL ROADED,  BY THE left.  He may take a vacation, then find some other network. 

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#51 [url]

04/19/17 7:45 PM

close call 333 wrote:
Nacho wrote:
If Bill is gone, I sure hope they don't get Eric Bolling to cover the slot.  He is so monotome-one-shot boring.  I sure like Bret Baier's show now, but I don't get too many chances to watch it at 5:00pm CST.  I'd like to see FOXNEWS try him out at that time slot.  I'd bet he could adjust to solely a political commentary show, but if not, maybe he could use his current format.

Then, for Bret's current time slot, they should move James Rosen into it.  He has guest host a few times and has done a great job at it, IMHO.  If not, he should at least get a Sunday morning political show.  He's very capable, and subtly witty.

I hope they don't try moving one of their female personalities into Bill's time slot.  Like Jeanine Pirro, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino, etc.  Nothing against them -- they're OK, but I don't think they could hold that time slot for very long.

Let's start this by putting some of the blame where it belongs.

It is unwise to place half naked alpha females adjacent to a large number of alpha males. 

Apparently someone took the money in the settlement and still talked about what happened?  So far no one has claimed a fraction of what Bill Clinton got away with?

FOX MEWS should have gone to court with these women and made them identify what caused their thoughts to suggest to them they were being sexually harassed?

Events like this reinforce why the workplace should be mono sex.  Women cannot separate what is a joke compared to what is harassment.  Then when they think about it later on if not years later they decide they were harassed.

Equal in the workplace should mean equal but not when you want it to be…

---------------------------B423566bc2f1197342b0508934375dd3c07453a_rB423566bc2f1197342b0508934375dd3c07453a_rB423566bc2f1197342b0508934375dd3c07453a_r

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#52 [url]

04/19/17 7:49 PM

the dowie wrote:
Donald Trump is a good judge of character smiley: laugh

Yes he is.  Bill O'Reilly was not loyal to PRESIDENT TRUMP.  Neither TRUTH SEEKER NOR I LIKED O'REILLY, as he is a snake,, ONE OF YOURS,,,GOT REMOVED!  Banana

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#53 [url]

04/19/17 8:01 PM

close call 333 wrote:
http://www.marklevinshow.com/

Will be listing to Mark more now not FOX...

COMMUNIST ARE RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, IN THE DEEP STATE.
  PRESIDENT TRUMP IS NOT PART OF THAT. There fore the hate to this man.  Oh, and MURDOCK is a HILLARY SUPPORTER, SO THAT MEANS,  GEORGE SOROS SHILL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It takes a lot of digging to find out who runs what and who are the major contributors to cable news networks, but it can be done.

Believe it or not, but the second largest shareholder of News Corp (Fox News Channel) is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia. And yes, he is of the islamic 'faith'.

Also, a deal was made with Ad Systems Inc in which Murdoch paid Ad Systems (ADSYQ.PK, formerly NanoAsia Ltd of China) $4 billion for a majority share of 80% totaling at 320 million shares. The new share price of Ad Systems(ADSYQ.PK) is to be $5 per share on Wednesday 23 November when the NYSE opens.The deal went through on 22 November

2011. This was the biggest take over of News Corp.

Glenn Beck didn't leave the show because he wanted to, investigators have found that not only were he and his family's lives were threatened, but many of his shows contributors lives were threatened as well.

Beck, as anyone would know, has more than enough money to protect his own family, but not enough to protect all of his staff and their families too. He won't be back, the threats would be quite possibly be carried out should he return. imo.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#54 [url]

04/19/17 8:12 PM

close call 333 wrote:

PS:

want to add a strange twist of fate.  The individuals who are enjoying Bill O'Reilly's problems the most are more than likely the same ones who are promoting all sexes in the same bathroom.  Once again trying to have it both ways

Excellent observation,,CC333! 
We know the country is, NOW, INSANE.   The LEFT,,want to act like they are morally correct.  They denied Christ three times at their convention.  Why should they care;   they support ALL OTHER KIND, OF DEBAUCHERY.  PIZZAGATE AND SATANISM , EATING BABY'S, BUT THIS IS , SOME KIND OF "WIN" FOR THEM. 

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#55 [url]

04/19/17 8:14 PM

not2serious wrote:

More bullshit, but here is a fair article, that the claims are unfounded. And the O'Reilly camp is saying the same thing I am. The alt-left has a plan to kill off the effective shows and make money at the same time.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bill-o%e2%80%99reilly-fox-news-ouster-%e2%80%98tremendously-disheartening%e2%80%99-based-on-%e2%80%98unfounded-claims%e2%80%99/ar-BBA3xen?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

This is why, when you and Cy allow all the LEFT, LIARS ON HERE, it is not good for our country. 
You are trying to be 'fair', but these people are ANTI-AMERICANS, and should not be given a forum. 

Quote    Reply   

didanyoneusethis

#56 [url]

04/19/17 8:53 PM

Mark Levin was waaaay against Trump. He supported Cruz and hated Trump until getting somewhat on board after the election.

A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left. -Ecclesiastes 10:2

Quote    Reply   

torchlight

#57 [url]

04/20/17 6:11 AM

Don't feel too sorry for poor old BIll.

His net worth is at least $75 million and the buyout at FOX could be as high as $40 million.

You can get a lot of nookie for $115 million.

Quote    Reply   

Nacho.abouttime

#58 [url]

04/20/17 11:29 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if James Murdoch had something to do with The New York TImes getting information for their initial report. That is, him trying to make a "power play" for control, over his brother. He seems like a "p.rick" to me. Read this: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-wolff-james-murdochs-fox-news-995800

Seems to me the network has worked pretty well before he had fingers in it.

Quote    Reply   

Stop The Madness

#59 [url]

04/20/17 1:13 PM

torchlight wrote:

His net worth is at least $75 million and the buyout at FOX could be as high as $40 million.

You can get a lot of nookie for $115 million.

A report on NBC claims O'Reilly will receive a $25 million payout for his ouster from the network.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Quote    Reply   

torchlight

#60 [url]

04/20/17 1:15 PM

Stop The Madness wrote:
torchlight wrote:

His net worth is at least $75 million and the buyout at FOX could be as high as $25 million.

You can get a lot of nookie for $100 million.

A report on NBC claims O'Reilly will receive a $25 million payout for his ouster from the network.

I revised my original post. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help