LegalAmerican

#21 [url]

06/06/17 7:11 PM

the bull59 wrote:
the dowie wrote:
Mr Khan's view on Trump's invite is in line with the view of many in London. and that was before the idiot-in-chief stuck his ignorant ass into the weekend's incident.

Khan though cannot overrule the government's decision.

In other news, it is possible to be English and Muslim.

Just like it is TRUE to be American and Muslim.
smiley: pimp

Keith Ellison official portrait.jpg
U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district since 2007

Black muslim.  We the people, are being lied too.  Muslims voted him in,,,not regular people.
YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN, IF YOU ARE MUSLIM.   B.S.  WHERE IS YOUR LOYALTY?  NOT TO OUR CONSTITUTION.  NOT TO OUR COUNTRY. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD CITIZENS?  

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish and send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American?

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ..

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American
Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.  The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS

NOT FREE.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/criticize-muslim-rapes-youre-a-bigot/  

Taharrush or sexual harassment in Arabic, is treated as a macho game among the Muslims.

Since the Qur'an calls the Disbelievers the Worst of all Creatures, they justify the gang rape of a Disbeliever woman to be fair.

All those incidents of gang rape by Muslims is their playing taharrush.

VOTE DEMOCRATIC If YOU WANT PIZZAGATE  PEDOPHILE PEOPLE! 

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#22 [url]

06/06/17 7:23 PM

Nicky Lupo wrote:
For purposes of comparison if murders committed by African-Americans and Hispanics in the USA were omitted from the total number, the United States murder rate would be lower than that of Belgium. That's an easily verifiable fact.

Brian that kind of anti-gun anti-America post is older than the internet.  Has any single person ever changed his or her position about guns based on chat board posts? If I've seen the stats 10 times I've seen them 10k times. smiley: eyes

'Librul' and 'con' babyboomers have hammered that toy online too long. It's broke. Useless. smiley: laugh

Some honest Muslims keep saying they mean to take over England and Europe. Based on their actions it looks like they're succeeding.

Coexist is a slogan, not a plan.

Correct on everything, Nicky and I have the stats if you need them.  Man ,we are being gaslighted by all of these muslims on here.  Their plan is to dominate. Not, to coexist, correct.  They, TELL YOU THAT! 
Not, the lying muslims on here, though. 

http://www.lady-patriots.com/...
The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

muslim meeting They are all moderate Islamists and they all support Jihad and death to homosexuals

Canada  has fallen for Sharia law  2-24-2017

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#23 [url]

06/06/17 7:27 PM

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Dowie, i see bull crap has joined the muzzie bukakke line with you

They are 'hiding'..when I say, they are muslims, they love to mock me,,but what else am I think? or anyone else?  those who defend muslims acts, are MUSLIM THEMSELVES. They are not allowed to have  an original thought.  Or get killed themselves.   All in shaira law. 

http://www.lady-patriots.com/...
The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:  “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#24 [url]

06/06/17 7:32 PM

Brian Ilon wrote:
that Donald Trump dared to accurately quote the mayor of Londonistan

actually Trump did not accurately quote Mr Khan - he edited it to change the meaning.

Khan said -
"You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.

There is no reason to be alarmed by this."

In other words there is no reason to be alarmed at the streets being patrolled by armed police - we Brits are unaccustomed to being policed by armed men. - Trump editted the tweet to make it look like there was no reason to be alarmed at the incidence of terror attacks.

I remind you however that June 3 2017 saw twice as many people being shot dead in America than it saw people being killed by terrorists in London so we still have less need to be alarmed than the average american

More crap by you and you are muslim. Like DOWIE, like bullshyt.  YOU ARE USING THAT MUSLIM

Al-Taqiya= muslim to lie, lie, and lie some more to win. All I can say is, TIME FOR MORE CRUSADES.

You are a cancer. 

34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#25 [url]

06/07/17 3:26 AM

LegalAmerican wrote:
Brian Ilon wrote:

actually Trump did not accurately quote Mr Khan - he edited it to change the meaning.

Khan said -
"You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.

In other words there is no reason to be alarmed at the streets being patrolled by armed police - we Brits are unaccustomed to being policed by armed men. - Trump editted the tweet to make it look like there was no reason to be alarmed at the incidence of terror attacks.

I remind you however that June 3 2017 saw twice as many people being shot dead in America than it saw people being killed by terrorists in London so we still have less need to be alarmed than the average american

More crap by you and you are muslim. Like DOWIE, like bullshyt.  YOU ARE USING THAT MUSLIM

Al-Taqiya= muslim to lie, lie, and lie some more to win. All I can say is, TIME FOR MORE CRUSADES.

You are a cancer. 

And you are a fucking fruitcake smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#28 [url]

06/07/17 3:37 AM

the dowie wrote:
LegalAmerican wrote:
Brian Ilon wrote:

Khan said -

You are a cancer. 

And you are a fucking fruitcake smiley: laugh

Dowie, you've got to stop doing that....It's only going to escalate things.

-"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."-

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

Groucho Marxist

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

#30 [url]

06/07/17 5:35 AM

Dumas wrote:
Yoda fails to realize the Dowie merely holds a different opinion from his.

There is a consensus that LA , however, is a fruitcake.
There is also consensus that liberals love pedophile religions for some strange reason 

Quote    Reply   

Brian Ilon

Another UK
dumbass sock

#31 [url]

06/07/17 5:50 AM

liberals love pedophile religions

the Bible as used by christians contains pages of rules about sexual activity - NOWHERE does it say "dont screw chidren" - I suppose that makes Christianity a "pedophile religion".

any clue how old Mary was when she went off alone with her husband Joseph to register at the census? (most theologians suggest 14 years - which certainly would make Joseph a pedo and gives pause for thought about the God who inseminated her)

Interesting point many states in America have no minimum age for a legal marriage - its not unknown - in recent times-  for 12 year old girls to get married !

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#32 [url]

06/07/17 5:58 AM

Brian Ilon wrote:

More muslim B.S.  you do this all the time.  LOOK AT YOUR CULTURE, AND ALL THE ATTACKS. 
PRESIDENT TRUMP IS CORRECT, AS ARE,  ALL THE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO ARE THE RIGHT!
OVER, 30,900 ATTACKS BY YOU.  Address that and my list of attacks by you, you keep posting, ONE person, here and there.  LAME, NOT VALID, IGNORANT.  MUSLIM TECHNIQUE. 

Liz WheelerVerified account

@Liz_Wheeler

Host of Tipping Point on @OANN at 9pm ET. Thanks to God He gave me stubbornness when I know I am right. - John Adams

·  ·  Liz Wheeler‏Verified account @Liz_Wheeler Jun 5

Tonight's Tipping Points: #LondonAttacks, Trump's travel ban, & @YouTube censorship!

Liz Wheeler‏Verified account @Liz_Wheeler Jun 3

Liz Wheeler Retweeted Mayor of London

London & the UK are constantly under attack by Radical Islamists. Why won't you admit that?

Liz Wheeler added,

Mayor of LondonVerified account @MayorofLondon

Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe. It risks alienating mainstream Muslims. London has proved him wrong

392 replies 1,429 retweets 2,534 likes

·  ·  Liz Wheeler‏Verified account @Liz_Wheeler Jun 3

London Mayor Khan: "Terror attacks are part & parcel of living in a big city." Or we could eliminate Radical Islam. #londonattack

258 replies 1,085 retweets 2,227 likes

·  ·  Liz Wheeler‏Verified account @Liz_Wheeler Jun 3

A witness says the attackers on the London Bridge were yelling, “This is for Allah!” Are we supposed to be surprised? #londonattack

121 replies 677 retweets 1,370 likes

Liz Wheeler‏Verified account @Liz_Wheeler Jun 3

A van mowing down pedestrians. Stabbing attacks with knives. Sounds like "whomever the attackers are" read Inspire Magazine. #LondonBridge

45 replies 301 retweets 611 likes

·  ·  Liz Wheeler‏Verified account @Liz_Wheeler May 26

Democrats & @PPact are AFRAID you will see this video. They ordered it removed from YouTube. WATCH it here: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=746_1495760241 …

125 replies 434 retweets 472 likes

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#33 [url]

06/07/17 6:01 AM

the dowie wrote:
LegalAmerican wrote:

Black muslim.  We the people, are being lied too.  Muslims voted him in,,,not regular people.

Deplorable

BUCKET OF LOSER.  lol   Cy must be muslim himself to allow, you and other muslims on here.

·  Laurie‏ @Lauriel70912605 Jun 5

Replying to @Liz_Wheeler

Amen Liz love the @OANN. Has been a blessing in our house. Thank you.

Some background on London Mayor Sadiq Khan: as a young attorney he defended the most radical of Islamists, including 9/11 Mastermind...

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#34 [url]

06/07/17 6:03 AM

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Dumas wrote:
Yoda fails to realize the Dowie merely holds a different opinion from his.

There is a consensus that LA , however, is a fruitcake.

There is also consensus that liberals love pedophile religions for some strange reason 

Yoda must be muslim too , to keep supporting the muslims on here. 

·  Laurie‏ @Lauriel70912605 Jun 5

Replying to @Liz_Wheeler

Amen Liz love the @OANN. Has been a blessing in our house. Thank you.

Some background on London Mayor Sadiq Khan: as a young attorney he defended the most radical of Islamists, including 9/11 Mastermind...

Quote    Reply   

Brian Ilon

Another UK
dumbass sock

#35 [url]

06/07/17 6:08 AM

LOOK AT YOUR CULTURE, AND ALL THE ATTACKS. 

"all the attacks?"
How many attacks do you think there has been?
(three in the last 12 years)

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#36 [url]

06/07/17 6:09 AM

Brian Ilon wrote:
liberals love pedophile religions

the Bible as used by christians contains pages of rules about sexual activity - NOWHERE does it say "dont screw chidren" - I suppose that makes Christianity a "pedophile religion".

any clue how old Mary was when she went off alone with her husband Joseph to register at the census? (most theologians suggest 14 years - which certainly would make Joseph a pedo and gives pause for thought about the God who inseminated her)

Interesting point many states in America have no minimum age for a legal marriage - its not unknown - in recent times-  for 12 year old girls to get married !

Dear Lord, so much evil on this site.  COMMON SENSE,,says not to screw children.  WHAT KIND OF BARBARIAN ARE YOU?    Since people did not live very long , 2,000 YEARS ago, puberty made them mature, and considered ADULTS.  We are now in 2017.  You and your culture, ISLAM live like it was 1,400 years ago.   Mary was 16.  You are truly VILE ON HERE, and Cy thinks I am the problem.  UGH.
YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE, AS IS, ALL OF ISLAM.  TIME FOR THE CRUSADES,,,AGAIN!

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#37 [url]

06/07/17 6:16 AM

Brian Ilon wrote:

"all the attacks?"

You are an idiot, muslim and LIAR..they have all been listed,, NOT THREE.  Something mentally wrong with you.  30, 900,,,,what are you reading?  America alone, has a bunch, You will not be able to gas light me, you prk.  Boston Marathon, San bernadino, Orlando, Fort hood, Oklahoma beheading, off the top of my head. 

muslim child brides

Put the Numbers
in Perspective

Islamic Terrorists...

...killed twice as many people in one month (5000) in November, 2014) than were killed in in 350 years of Inquisition (2000-3000).

...murder more people everyday than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).

...killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).

...massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 (1566) than the number of criminals executed by America in the last 40 years (1423).

...killed more Americans on American soil than the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII.

...slaughter more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials (12).

In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
 holidays overlapped for 10 days.
 Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
 in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
 during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

10 News The Real Cause of Islamic Terror

iNews
Moderate Muslim: 5 Things I Realized after Manchester

Bill Warner
Human Rights, Sharia Wrongs (Video)

Arutz Sheva
Jerusalem was Never Holy to Muslims

David Wood
Why Jihadis Attack Concerts (Video)

National Review
Let's Give the Platitudes a Rest

Patheos
Why Do Liberals Love Islam?

The Rebel
What Canada Isn't Telling You about the Syrian Refugees (Video)

Mirror
ISIS Magazine: 6 Reasons Why We Hate You

Manchester Evening News
Manchester: These Are the Victims

Douglas Murray
Censoring You to Protect You: A Lesson from Portland State

Robert Spencer
The Road to Manchester

FrontPage Magazine
Why CAIR Fears a Terror Designation for the Muslim Brotherhood

INN
Europe Chose to Sacrifice Its Children to the Islamic Moloch

Daniel Greenfield
Manchester's Appeasing Politicians and Police Have Blood on Their Hands

Michelle Malkin
The Forgotten Slaughter of the Innocents

Daily Mail
Katie Hopkins: There is a Sickness in Our Society

National Review
Inside the Secret World of Ex-Muslims

Glazov
Bill Warner on the Problem of Reforming Islam (Video)

Algemeiner
Dershowitz: Terrorism Persists Because It Has Been Rewarded

Tarek Fatah
Trump's Riyadh Farce Exposed in Manchester

Robert Spencer
Yet Another Jihad Massacre in the Heart of Britain

Gatestone
No-Go Zones in the Heart of French Cities

Phyllis Chesler
Melania in Saudi Arabia: Proudly American

Gatestone
European Leaders Shielding Themselves from 'Migration' Reality

Gatestone
Europe Shrugs Off Muslim Atrocities Against Women

Middle East Forum
Celebrity Hijabs: The World's Worst Fashion Statement

Gatestone
A Month of Islam and Multiculturalism in Britain: April 2017

FrontPage Magazine
A Dose of Reality in Riyadh?

"Best of"
Articles Archive

The Great Humanist Delusion: Celebrating Diversity, Ignoring Differences

30,000 Islamic Terror Attacks (and Counting)

The Ugly Truth about Muslim 'Grievances'

Critiquing Islam Makes You an "Anti-Muslim Bigot?"

Is Islam a Religion?

How Much of Our Culture Do We Surrender to Islam?

Islamic Terror and Western Betrayal

Islamic Terrorists Not Motivated by Hate

How Islamists are Slowly Desensitizing Europe and America

The Problem with Multi-Cultural Foot Washing

Political Correctness Kills

20 Ways to Stop "Islamophobia"

Four Stages of Islamic Conquest

Islam's Protestant Reformation

The Islamic Scam

Right-Wing Terror vs. Islamic Terror

10 Facts About the Quran

The Real Source of Muslim 'Grievances'

Tiny Minority of Radicals? Try 72%

A Word to the Criminal Migrant (Video)

A Word to Offended Muslims (Video)

Islam's Indian Slave Trade

Islam's Rule of Numbers

What is 'Islamophobia'? Who are the 'Islamophobes'?

Islam in Africa

Why Islam is Not a Religion

'Muslimsplaining' Islamic Terror Away

The Islamic Roots of Cannibalism

European Slave Trade by Muslim Turks

Islam Co-Opts Judeo-Christian Values

A Warning to the West from the Heart of Islam

Upset about the Iraq War? Blame Iraqis

Muslim Rights Vs. Muslim Wrongs

50 Reasons Why Muhammad is Not a Prophet

Islamophobia: The Irrational Fear of Questioning Islam

The Case for Muslim Reparations to Europeans

Why 'Moderate Islam' is an Oxymoron

Islam, Africa and Black America

What about Northern Ireland?

Why I Left Islam

Pat Condell: Appeasing Islam

The Muslim Case for Killing Non-Muslims

Violence in the Bible - Same as the Quran?

Fundamentalist Fashion Show

The Case against Islam

A Picture of Life in Gaza

Infidelophobia

A British Imam Explains Why Muslims Kill Non-Muslims

Millions of Muslims Killed (By Muslims) Since 1948

CAIR: Islamists Fooling the Establishment

6th Column: The Religion Barrier

Quote    Reply   

Brian Ilon

Another UK
dumbass sock

#38 [url]

06/07/17 6:20 AM

Since people did not live very long , 2,000 YEARS ago

where did you get that idea?

Methuselah lived to be 969 years old
Adam lived to be 930 years old
Noah 950 lived to be years old
Many others lived to be over 900 years old - of course the Bible might be wrong

Pharoah Ramses the great lived into his 90s
Caesar Augustus lived into his 70s

2000+ years ago a lot of people died in early childhood but those that survived childhood often lived as long as we do now

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#39 [url]

06/07/17 6:22 AM

Brian Ilon wrote:

"all the attacks?"

You are insane.  smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh  Tom Jefferson had to deal with you muslimes too in 1801!  Three? smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

·         LIST OF MAJOR ISLAMIC ATTACKS & PLOTS ON

AMERICA…before 9/11

Some people ignore that Islamics have been attacking the United States long before September 11, 2001.

Here is just a sampling:

·         1979 Iran Hostage Crisis: seizure of US Tehran Embassy, Iran (Nov 4, 1979 for 444 days)

1983 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy, Lebanon (April 18, 1983)
1983 Bombing of US Marine barracks, Beirut, Lebanon (Oct 23, 1983)
1983 Bombing of US Kuwait Embassy (Dec 12, 1983)
1984 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy (again) (Sept 20, 1984)
1984 Kuwait Airlines Flight 221 hijacked to Tehran – American passengers murdered (Dec 3, 1984)
1985 Hijacking TWA Flight 847 hijacked to Beirut (June 14, 1985)
1985 Hijacking cruise ship Achille Lauro, wheelchair-bound American is thrown overboard & killed (Oct 7, 1985)
1986 Bombing Berlin disco frequented by US servicemen (April 5, 1986)
1988 Bombing Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, 100′s murdered (Dec 21, 1988)
1993 First bombing World Trade Center, New York City, 7 Killed, 1,042 wounded (Feb 26, 1993)
1993 Foiled NY Landmarks plot by Omar Abdel Rahman to blow up the Holland and Lincoln tunnels
and other New York City landmarks
1993 Attempted Assassination of Pres. Bush Sr. during visit to Kuwait (April 14, 1993)
1993 Black Hawk Down: shot down US helicopters in Mogadishu, Somalia,
during Operation Restore Hope (Oct 3-4, 1993)
1994 Plot to assassinate President Clinton during visit to the Philippines
1995 Failed Project Bojinka by Ramzi Yousef to blow up a dozen US airliners over the Pacific (end in Jan 1995)
1995 Bombing US military headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Nov 13, 1995)
1996 Bombing Khobar Towers, Saudi Arabia, housing U.S. foreign military personnel (Jun 25, 1996)
1998 Bombing U.S. Nairobi Embassy, Kenya, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1998 Bombing U.S. Dar es Salaam Embassy, Tanzania, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1999 Foiled LAX Millennium plot by Ahmed Ressam to bomb Los Angeles International Airport
(Ressam was arrested at US Canadian border)
2000 Failed USS The Sullivans bombing that was refueling in the port of Aden, Yemen. (Jan 3, 2000)
2000 Bombing USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, 17 U.S. Navy sailors murdered (Oct 12, 2000)
(The USS Cole was not engaged in any combat during this period)
2000 Bombing plaza across from US Manila Embassy (Dec 30, 2000)
2001 9/11 attacks: World Trade Center, Flight 93, Pentagon, 3000+ murdered (Sept 11, 2001)

Quote    Reply   

Brian Ilon

Another UK
dumbass sock

#40 [url]

06/07/17 6:26 AM

You are an idiot, muslim and LIAR..they have all been listed,, NOT THREE. 
Something mentally wrong with you.  30, 900

No.

you said look at "my culture" I am British  I live in Britain and "all the attacks" in Britain number THREE in 12 years.

Saying again that Muslims marry young girls - which no one denies  - does not prove that in the US girls as young as 12 dont get married (as recently as last year)

BTW how many bombing raid/ drone raids has your government mounted against countries with which it is not at war?
Is it "terrorism" to bomb a wedding? or a funeral? or a school? - your government has done all of this  without even being at a state of war with the country concerned!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help