Rick Russell

The 5th Beatle

#1 [url]

06/11/17 5:10 AM

It's gonna be the first warship without guns on board, I suspect.

Politics is entertainment. It's a sport. It's for the well groomed and well heeled.Politicians are interchangeable.
Politics creates more problems than it solves. It can be counter-productive. The real power is in the hands of small groups of people and I don't think they have titles........Bob Dylan

Quote    Reply   

Ogami.sacredcowslaugh...

#2 [url]

06/11/17 5:38 AM

Remember this? ABC News' Brian Ross, who has a long documented history of smearing Republicans/conservatives no matter what network he works at, googled the shooter's name and found a member of the Colorado Tea Party with the same name. With no other evidence, other than Brian Ross' certain knowledge that a Tea Party member wants to murder everyone with guns, he smeared an innocent man:

ABC’s Brian Ross suggests tie between Aurora shooter and the tea party (UPDATE: ABC responds)
by Jeff Poor
Media Reporter
10:52 AM 07/20/2012
The Daily Caller

Reporters have increasingly relied on social media to gather information, but after a deadly Friday morning shooting in Aurora, Colo., ABC’s Brian Ross provided a teaching moment on the potential pitfalls of Facebook research when he tied the shooter to the fiscally conservative tea party movement.

On ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Friday morning, in a segment with host George Stephanopoulos, Ross said James Holmes, the man who allegedly murdered 12 people in the Aurora movie theater, appeared to be a member of the tea party movement based on information from Facebook, which Stephanopoulos said “might be significant.”

STEPHANOPOULOS: I’m going to go to Brian Ross. You’ve been investigating the background of Jim Holmes here. You found something that might be significant.
    ROSS: There’s a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colo., page on the Colorado Tea Party site as well, talking about him joining the tea party last year. Now, we don’t know if this is the same Jim Holmes. But it’s Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colo.
    STEPHANOPOULOS: OK, we’ll keep looking at that. Brian Ross thanks very much.

Breitbart’s Big Government reports that the tea party member is most likely a different James Holmes, who is much older than the 24-year-old man arrested for the shooting.

UPDATE:

ABC issues statement and Brian Ross offers on-air apology:

Editor’s Note: An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect. ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted.

Ross’ clarification:

ROSS:  We don’t know much about him. An earlier report that I had was incorrect that he was connected with the Tea Party in fact that’s a different Jim Holmes. He was not connected to the tea party and what we do know about him is he is a 24-year-old white male who went to Colorado for a PhD.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/20/abcs-brian-ross-suggests-tie-between-aurora-shooter-and-the-tea-party/

Welcome to Pax Trumpanica

Quote    Reply   

Ogami.sacredcowslaugh...

#3 [url]

06/11/17 5:44 AM

Rick Russell wrote:

Ha ha!

Man, the entire news media was in mouring that week. Not for Giffords, but for the fact that the shooter was an ardent lifelong wackjob Democrat. The media was crushed that the shooter was not a Rush Limbaugh listener or Tea Party Obama-protester.

The low point came when (edit: President Obama) came to speak at the Giffords rally and turned it into a spiritual cheering fundraiser for the Democratic Party. Sickocrats!

(I originally typed Trump. So great that I assume he's president, eh?)

Welcome to Pax Trumpanica

Last Edited By: Ogami 06/11/17 11:16 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

06/11/17 6:42 AM

XXXwolfstrikeXXX wrote:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/warship-uss-gabrielle-giffords-commissioned-in-texas/ar-BBCrHUE?li=BBnbcA1

the only thing I have to say is, I don't agree

Military vets think it's a disgrace & a kick in the teeth because there have been many real heroes who sacrificed their lives for America. This is one of those symbolic things which happened under pvssywhipped Obama the sissyman.

The 9 Noble Virtues: These virtues are Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self-Reliance, and Perseverance.

Quote    Reply   

Dumas.631politics

#5 [url]

06/11/17 6:56 AM

No wonder why the above are referred to as deplorables, as in the nature of this thread.

Note that no quotations were used in this response as it would be a grave insult to the true "deplorables" who ended that way through life's circumstances they had no control of.

The deplorables here go willy nilly there by their own volition.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

06/11/17 8:00 AM

The worst you term you can throw at patriotic Americans was coined by crooked Hellary Clinton. We've become proud to be hated by that senile skunk *##!.

The 9 Noble Virtues: These virtues are Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self-Reliance, and Perseverance.

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#7 [url]

06/11/17 8:43 AM

No wonder why the above are referred to as deplorables, as in the nature of this thread.

I am proud to be a deplorable. If honesty and truth are how you ID us, that is what I am proud of.

We don't lie and make shit up like the left does. We are firm believers "it is what it is".

Unlike the left, we do not have to make up lies about the right, they create their own stupidity.smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

Dumas.631politics

#8 [url]

06/11/17 9:21 AM

We all wear our own stinking badges.

But I didn't choose to besmirch a representative of Congress, who was shot in Sarah Palin's cross hairs, while doing her serious job.

Griffin is the comedienne, y'all deplorables were whining about.

Maybe you had the two confused.

And, yes, the word "deplorable" fits y'all well.

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#9 [url]

06/11/17 9:35 AM

What an embarrassment....to take a high tech ship and name it after an anti-gun leftist who is probably faking it. This is a shameful moment in US history...and then to have the criminal Hillary there..icing on the crapcake. 

-"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."-

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

06/11/17 2:13 PM

cydoniaquest wrote:
What an embarrassment....to take a high tech ship and name it after an anti-gun leftist who is probably faking it. This is a shameful moment in US history...and then to have the criminal Hillary there..icing on the crapcake. 

If Hillary had been elected president she probably would have had the next ship named the Benedict Arnold…

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#13 [url]

06/11/17 2:44 PM

Rick Russell wrote:

...........................Cool02   Thumbsup

She was FOR guns, then a democrat, schizophrenic shot her.    He had issues with her from 2007. 

VOTE DEMOCRATIC If YOU WANT PIZZAGATE  PEDOPHILE PEOPLE! 

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#15 [url]

06/11/17 2:54 PM

Nicky Lupo wrote:
The worst you term you can throw at patriotic Americans was coined by crooked Hellary Clinton. We've become proud to be hated by that senile skunk *##!.

And Hellary calls her supporters, "BUCKET OF LOSERS.smiley: laugh  They support a loser, who eats human flesh and has KURU from that, and is a SATANIST!   Who would want to support that?  They think they are so clever, with that other word.  USEFUL IDIOTS.  Hellary such a vile person, like most lefts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://impiousdigest.com/goldman-sachs-transcripts-hillary-calls-left-bucket-of-losers/

Goldman Sachs Transcripts: Hillary Calls Left “Bucket of Losers”

BY TRUTHFEEDNEWS JUNE 24, 2016

Hillary’s actual words, with source information by Christina Plantz

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable $*+* sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put @*#%%++%$ up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ”

http://truthfeed.com/8-actual-hillary-quotes/8825/

Hillry 6 more dead this year 2016

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#16 [url]

06/11/17 2:58 PM

not2serious wrote:

I am proud to be a deplorable. If honesty and truth are how you ID us, that is what I am proud of.

We don't lie and make shit up like the left does. We are firm believers "it is what it is".

Unlike the left, we do not have to make up lies about the LEFT,  hey create their own stupidity.smiley: roll

NOT 2, does that last line need to be edited?  Don't you mean the LEFT ?  

http://impiousdigest.com/goldman-sachs-transcripts-hillary-calls-left-bucket-of-losers/

Goldman Sachs Transcripts: Hillary Calls Left “Bucket of Losers”

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help