Lead

06/09/17 12:24 PM

Tags : :

The amateur vs the professional:

Comey’s Political Shrewdness Is on Display in Tussle With Trump. Mr. Trump may be relatively new to Washington, but Mr. Comey is not. A savvy veteran of the capital who has worked in high positions in multiple administrations, he has usually emerged on top in any internal power struggle. And in the month since his dismissal, Mr. Comey has shown why presidents are normally loath to fire F.B.I. directors.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/us/politics/trump-fbi-comey.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits&_r=0[

[Comey was very good in his testimony yesterday and its clear everyone respects him and admires his integrity. He's shrewd, intelligent and likeable, all qualities obviously absent in President Trump. Trump sent his personal lawyer out to spin the days testimony which was a pristine example of "alternate reality" and "fake news". Complete rubbish from the first word to the last. One of the most unexpected highlights of the day was Senator McCain's bumbled, incomprehenable questions to Comey's that had everyone in the room wondering if he had just stroked out. All in all an interesting day.]

--------------------------------------------------------------
"libido sciendi"..... the passion to know.
Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#2 [url]

06/09/17 1:01 PM

JamesSavage wrote:

The Gray Lady of fake news.

I say ANTI-AMERICAN,,why do we, need these type of people?   LIARS, SCUM.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."

VOTE DEMOCRATIC If YOU WANT PIZZAGATE  PEDOPHILE PEOPLE! 

Quote    Reply   

legalizecannabis

"One toke over the line"

http://oi60.tinypic.com/t98q3a.jpg

#3 [url]

06/09/17 2:23 PM

Ha ha ha ha....the fakest news I've seen in a while. Comey was set up like a bowling pin and played like a fiddle. Trump outsmarted him big time.

Quote    Reply   

legalizecannabis

"One toke over the line"

http://oi60.tinypic.com/t98q3a.jpg

#4 [url]

06/09/17 2:31 PM

In fact Comey's testimony implicated himself in a few crimes, and totally and completely vindicated Trump of any wrong doing. How's that for a pro vs a fucking amatuer??!!

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#5 [url]

06/09/17 4:03 PM

legalizecannabis wrote:
In fact Comey's testimony implicated himself in a few crimes, and totally and completely vindicated Trump of any wrong doing. How's that for a pro vs a fucking amatuer??!!

I didn't even read the FAKE NEWS BY GRAY LADY.  I AM SICK of all the lies by the LEFT. 
ANTI-AMERICANS.  Why are they in my country?  They can leave and live in the country of their choice,,OUT THERE.  MUSLIM?  COMMUNIST?

VOTE DEMOCRATIC If YOU WANT PIZZAGATE  PEDOPHILE PEOPLE! 

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

06/12/17 8:22 AM

Gee, I wish I cared enough to sit through ALL of Comey's testimony, but I don't. It would be nice to know what he ACTUALLY said, rather than the spin both sides keep vomiting out. ---------------- I know, for example, those who are saying Trump has been "exonerated" or "vindicated" are all wet. Comey's testimony said again that "Trump was not under investigation." But such a statement always... ALWAYS... has a silent "yet" attached. ALWAYS. ---------------- If they are investigating the campaign... and they were/are... it could always lead back to Mr Trump. So, saying they are not investigating Mr Trump RIGHT NOW means nothing. ---------------- The investigation could take a turn and involve Trump at any moment. Or the investigation could find nothing. That's what investigations are for, after all: To uncover the unknown. Liddy, et al. -----------> Nixon. // Ollie North ------------> Reagan. // Whitewater ----------> Clinton/Lewinsky. You never know what an investigation will turn up! --------------- So any declarations of "exoneration" or "vindication" are wishful thinking. And anyone claiming the issue is dead... is lying. They know about that silent "yet" as well as I do. So pretending it isn't there... and calling the issue dead... is a lie. (That was Trump's attorney, wasn't it? Does anyone think Trump's attorney is so stupid that he doesn't know that an investigation into Trump's campaign could turn it eyes toward Trump at any time??? Nah, didn't think so! Lol) ---------------- Yep, I wish I had the patience to sit through all of Comey's testimony. To see what he actually said. To hear exactly what the questions were when he gave those answers. (Context, y'know?) Ah, but I don't! Lol

Quote    Reply   

truthseeker.currenteventsii

Fuzz Face!

#11 [url]

06/12/17 11:52 AM

Gee what do Schumer Comey Mueller have in common? Let me think.....

Soros, yep Hillary yep Ok lets just say if Sessions had to recuse himself because oh I don't know Comey's flings bullshit. lets just say Comey gets his buddy Mueller a job because oh I don't know because they are staging a coup against our POTUS and dishing lies via the NYT
Yah, lets just say I'm real accurate.
The good news is, Trump is 40 steps ahead of these criminals.

Oh and the real news is the FISA Court outing the Obama Admin. for illegal and treasonous surveillance. And the FACT that Comey knew this. Comey knew this crime was taking place and did nothing zip zilch nadda nothing. HELLO
this Russia stank is all on Hillary for one and trying to stick it on Trump is all to create such a dust storm that all of the lame stream media attention is diverted.
the good news is Comey has been sued.
This is all going to come out in court.
Just wait.
Start building the gallows. You don't get to illegally search and seize and share peoples bank records investment records phone calls and emails and get away with it.
Obama is a Criminal and everyone involved in this black mail Espionage Collusion is going down hard.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

06/12/17 5:29 PM

Coup. Brilliant. Let's see, a coup against Trump puts Pence in the Oval Office. Or Ryan. ----------------- Sure. Of course. A coup. LOLOLOLOLOL First coup in history that gives all the power to "that guy over there." Yep, brilliant. (Some people ought to find out what a coup is before they start talking about one! Lol)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help