the dowie

#41 [url]

06/13/17 3:10 AM

Volaju wrote:
I know you're not a Muslim. Probably a brain damaged druggie or alkie who gets his kicks out of causing trouble on this board. If this board were mine I'd probably suspend you.  

It's not

You can't

Instead, you can:

991f9c25e7c16b2253107fc70536e9340f8492c2

Quote    Reply   

Dumas.631politics

#42 [url]

06/13/17 3:12 AM

Actually, I do recall Yoda bemoaning the fact that more Muslims don't post here so that there could be a "discussion."

I don't have the patience to go back to research that gem as a short time later Yoda went on a tirade that pretty much echoed LA's ignorant, hateful Islamophobic views.

You would think that would have pleased LA but there is no pleasing a lunatic.

Quote    Reply   

Groucho Marxist

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

#43 [url]

06/13/17 6:08 AM

Dumas wrote:
Actually, I do recall Yoda bemoaning the fact that more Muslims don't post here so that there could be a "discussion."

I don't have the patience to go back to research that gem as a short time later Yoda went on a tirade that pretty much echoed LA's ignorant, hateful Islamophobic views.

Speaking of lunatics

Your suck bud wraithypuss has been awfully quiet lately... 

Did he get recommitted?

Quote    Reply   

legalizecannabis

"One toke over the line"

http://oi60.tinypic.com/t98q3a.jpg

#44 [url]

06/13/17 8:30 AM

When Muslims stop raping women, kidnapping young white girls for sex slaves, bombing crowded public spaces, driving vehicles into crowds, and encouraging their young sons to urinate on a little girl's face because they are too young to ejaculate, they can cry about those of us who don't want them infiltrating the West.

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#45 [url]

06/13/17 4:37 PM

legalizecannabis wrote:
When Muslims stop raping women, kidnapping young white girls for sex slaves, bombing crowded public spaces, driving vehicles into crowds, and encouraging their young sons to urinate on a little girl's face because they are too young to ejaculate, they can cry about those of us who don't want them infiltrating the West.

Correct. ................    Thumbsup    Easy to understand, if ONE is NOT MUSLIM!   U.K,  will have to fight for their own freedoms.  America has all they can handle, with the crazy's here, already. 

VOTE DEMOCRATIC If YOU WANT PIZZAGATE  PEDOPHILE PEOPLE! 

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#46 [url]

06/13/17 8:32 PM

Dumas wrote:

I guess I did say something about wishing a real Muslim would stick around so we could have an honest conversation about the true nature and origins of Islam....but I don't think I meant that I wish this board had more Muslims....

-"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."-

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer of Death

#47 [url]

06/13/17 8:46 PM

the dowie wrote:

Volaju wrote:
I know you're not a Muslim. Probably a brain damaged druggie or alkie who gets his kicks out of causing trouble on this board. If this board were mine I'd probably suspend you.  

It's not

You can't

Instead, you can:

Suck your own balls bitch, nobody wants anything to do with you

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#48 [url]

06/14/17 10:13 PM

Sorcerer of Death wrote:
the dowie wrote:

Volaju wrote:

It's not

You can't

Instead, you can:

Suck your own balls bitch, nobody wants anything to do with you

CORRECT!   My friend from UK writes me this below.  As woman, you bet, I loathe the muslims.
I say, they do this on purpose. We are their SLAVES as infidels and we are the lowest of the low,,,TO THEM.  They still believe in SLAVERY in 2017! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some background on London Mayor Sadiq Khan: as a young attorney he defended the most radical of Islamists, including 9/11 Mastermind...

Yes I believe we are going backwards in time.  I was just reading in the UK newspapers that companies and universities have had to post pictures on the walls of the restrooms to tell these barbarians to poop in the toilet, not stand on the seat, not poop in the wastebins not on the floor but in the toilets, it seems they're supposed to be smart enough to go to college but can't be taught not to poop on the floor.  Somebody is having to clean up this mess these uncivilized people make it's absolutely disgusting.  Hell's bleedin bells they're not even potty trained!

Quote    Reply   

LegalAmerican

#49 [url]

06/14/17 10:19 PM

I read a post from someone, who says the muslims have SHITTER pants.  They just take a crap in them, and let it roll down their legs.  The pants are tied at the bottom, which, they then release and let their poop, fall out, wherever they are.   I am sure the Americanized muslims, most don't do this.  That would be the converts, who have lost their way. 

Quote    Reply   

didanyoneusethis

#50 [url]

06/14/17 10:39 PM

cydoniaquest wrote:
Brian Ilon wrote:
the truth is USA doesn't need the UK for anything

so stop inviting us to join you in your stupid unwinnable wars!

Hey, you invited yourself....A little thing called the Revolutionary war where we kicked your ass..smiley: laugh

They called it the Presbyterian Rebellion, but yes, we kicked their asses.

A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left. -Ecclesiastes 10:2

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#51 [url]

06/15/17 2:07 AM

LegalAmerican wrote:

Some background on London Mayor Sadiq Khan: as a young attorney he defended the most radical of Islamists, including 9/11 Mastermind... 

$!@%$*%@.png

Yes I believe we are going backwards in time.  I was just reading in the UK newspapers that companies and universities have had to post pictures on the walls of the restrooms to tell these barbarians to poop in the toilet, not stand on the seat, not poop in the wastebins not on the floor but in the toilets, it seems they're supposed to be smart enough to go to college but can't be taught not to poop on the floor.  Somebody is having to clean up this mess these uncivilized people make it's absolutely disgusting.  Hell's bleedin bells they're not even potty trained!

$!@%$*%@.png

the muslims have SHITTER pants.  They just take a crap in them, and let it roll down their legs.  The pants are tied at the bottom, which, they then release and let their poop, fall out, wherever they are. 

$!@%$*%@.png

Last Edited By: the dowie 06/15/17 2:10 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

the bull59.yukusupport

#52 [url]

06/22/17 2:50 AM

legalizecannabis wrote:
Every damn thing they say is fake news slanted to make Trump look bad.

UPDATE JUNE 21, 2017

Trump's state visit to the UK put on hold for at least two years following huge protests

Business Insider

LONDON — The U.K. government has put on hold plans to welcome Donald Trump to the U.K. for at least the next two years, it was confirmed today.

The U.S. president was originally penciled in to visit Britain this summer but postponed his trip until the autumn following huge public protests across the country.

However, it now appears that the visit has been dropped for the foreseeable future after Prime Minister Theresa May failed to include it in her Queen's Speech, which covers the government's plans for the next two years.

State Opening of Parliament - UK Parliament

State Opening of Parliament

The State Opening of Parliament marks the formal start of the parliamentary year and the Queen's Speech sets out the government’s agenda for the coming session, outlining proposed policies and legislation. It is the only regular occasion when the three constituent parts of Parliament – the Sovereign, the House of Lords and the House of Commons – meet.

smiley: pimp

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help