Sorcerer of Death

Lead

06/13/17 9:51 PM

Tags : :

though, I'd rather not call him a punk ass bitch, because that would be an insult to punk ass bitches

he's about as low as you can go, and beyond

Last Edited By: not2serious 06/14/17 6:10 AM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   

JamesSavage

Wealthy White Male!

#1 [url]

06/13/17 9:55 PM

Sorcerer of Death wrote:
though, I'd rather not call him a punk ass bitch, because that would be an insult to punk ass bitches

he's about as low as you can go, and beyond

It is not a question of if, but of when, he will be smited by God.

Cordially,
James Savage

Quote    Reply   

Morticia Addams

#2 [url]

06/13/17 10:23 PM

Sorcerer, since the Patriot Hangout isn't an uptight kind of board, there aren't guidelines and rules posted in the General Chat forum.
In fact there aren't any mods specified to tell newer members about the local customs. smiley: laugh

A few months ago a couple of members posted topics naming other members in the headlines. Because those topics quickly got nasty and hurtful the admins and members formed a consensus that it's not OK to single out another TPH member by name on this General Chat board.

An admin will possibly move this topic to the Conflicts forum. Alternatively you could change your topic title to address an issue without naming a specific poster. smiley: wink 

There is a 'Conflicts Resolution' forum a couple of floors down, so to speak. smiley: wink

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#5 [url]

06/13/17 11:07 PM

You make a good point, Morticia...I had forgotten about that rule, and since Muna doesn't seem to be around these days, I guess I have to be the enforcer....Maybe we could change the title, Sorcerer so as not to name other members by name? If not, I guess I'm required to move it over to the Conflicts forum in order to be consistent. 

-"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."-

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer of Death

#6 [url]

06/13/17 11:29 PM

I agree. Though, it's kind of funny, the boards where I used to post had a conflict forum on top of a conflict forum on top of a conflict forum on top of that. Oh, btw, the entire board was based on conflict. I'm not making any excuses, I'm just saying.

Quote    Reply   

Morticia Addams

#7 [url]

06/13/17 11:55 PM

Cy, I wasn't trying to be a nanny at all. I just remembered there was a collective agreement between you and members that call out topics shouldn't be done. My memory about what happened isn't clear but I seem to remember somebody posted a topic attacking LegalAmerican. I can't even remember who did it, but she didn't like it and neither did the rest of us.

Maybe even Dowie has feelings? Hard to believe but as Fats Waller said

"One never knows do one?"  smiley: laugh

Last Edited By: Morticia Addams 06/13/17 11:58 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

cydoniaquest

Yoda-breath image

owner/host/
ghost in the machine

#8 [url]

06/13/17 11:56 PM

Morticia Addams wrote:
Cy, I wasn't trying to be a nanny at all. I just remembered there was a collective agreement between you and members that call out topics shouldn't be done. My memory about what happened isn't clear but I seem to remember somebody posted a topic attacking LegalAmerican. I can't even remember who did it, but she didn't like it and neither did the rest of us.

Maybe even Dowie has feelings? Hard to believe but as Fats Waller said

"One never knows do one?"  smiley: laugh

You're right Morticia. I need to be consistent on the rules....however few there may be...

-"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."-

The Patriot Hangout  

Quote    Reply   

Morticia Addams

#9 [url]

06/14/17 12:00 AM

Oscar Wilde said "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative" or something similar.

You could always edit the title to Sorcerer of Death's love note to Dowie. smiley: roll

"Mr. B O LL OCKs is a punk ass bitch" B423566bc2f1197342b0508934375dd3c07453a_r

"Mr. +*%#+++@" sounds like a real name. Cool02

Last Edited By: Morticia Addams 06/14/17 12:05 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#11 [url]

06/14/17 2:56 AM

Morticia Addams wrote:
Oscar Wilde said "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative" or something similar.

You could always edit the title to Sorcerer of Death's love note to Dowie. smiley: roll

"Mr. B O LL OCKs is a punk ass bitch" B423566bc2f1197342b0508934375dd3c07453a_r

"Mr. +*%#+++@" sounds like a real name. Cool02

Wilde also said: "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

the dowie

#12 [url]

06/14/17 2:57 AM

Sorcerer of Death wrote:
Well, he likes calling people in other countries "plonkers" though he doesn't have to deal with the individuals he tries to disgrace and defame.

You whiny little bitch smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#13 [url]

06/14/17 6:13 AM

I don't know if you changed it, but callout threads will have the names changed like a dirty word, so that we don't have such items.

I want everyone to know this is only the third edit I have ever done since being administrator here. Nothing was removed, just a name was turned into a dirty word. All callout threads will be treated this way in the future.

Alan

Quote    Reply   

Immortal Princess

The Cinnamon Girl

#15 [url]

06/14/17 9:00 AM

Sorcerer of Death wrote:
I agree. Though, it's kind of funny, the boards where I used to post had a conflict forum on top of a conflict forum on top of a conflict forum on top of that. Oh, btw, the entire board was based on conflict. I'm not making any excuses, I'm just saying.

Yep, and that's why you SOMETIMES get in trouble on my board.....because you're used to that type of environment

But we love you anyway smile.gif

Come Visit Me At

The House of Shadows

~Immortal Princess

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

06/14/17 9:47 AM

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Odd that staunch conservative placid is his best advocate

Odd. I had assumed the &$!&$ was referring to me, and I would not have minded a bit. As long as what's being said is true, no one should be complaining about call out threads. And for gods sake, no one should be censoring them! --------------- If people are ballsy enough to do things that deserve getting called out, they should be ballsy enough to face the call out! --------------- ("Don't dish it out if you can't take it!" I can't imagine being more than eight or ten when I learned that! Lol) --------------- Generally speaking, call out threads don't happen at random. They are prompted by a person's behaviour. Cause and Effect. The correct solution is... If you don't like the Effect, stop being the Cause! ----------------- Censoring is not the answer. Censoring is almost never the answer. (And yes, having a Conflict Resolution forum is just another form of censorship! "Sure, you've got Freedom of Speech. We let you have it in this little closet over here, where no one goes!") --------------- The correct answer is... "If you don't like it, stop acting that way! DUH! If you are going to keep acting that way, that's what you'll get! DUH!" --------------- Like with libel and slander, the perfect defense should be TRUTH. If a call out thread is being truthful, no one should have a problem with it. It is only when someone is lying that something should be done. --------------- Don't want your name to appear in a call out thread? Then stop acting in ways that deserve it! Simple. Simple and Just. ----------------- And me? Why did I think my name was the one censored? Because I can understand why Sorcerer of Death might want to call me a "punk ass bitch." He's wrong, but I understand why he might. When you've been humiliated by the truth, people sometimes lash out. And he has already devolved into calling me names when his argument failed. So here? Nope, wouldn't have surprised me a bit. Lol --------------- But the accusation here is an opinion, nothing more, and Sorcerer is entitled to his. Even in a call out thread, he is entitled to his! Even if I HAD BEEN the target, he'd still be entitled to his! (But... and this makes all the difference... he WOULDN'T be entitled to lie! Got that Nicky? Got that Ogami? Opinions are okay, lies are not!)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help