not2serious

Admin

#22 [url]

06/15/17 5:44 AM

Moby Manhood. Only a title change, after all. Wouldn't want to expose the world to a book with "Dick" in the title!

Even "Moby Richard" wouldn't have quite a ring to it.

Oh bullshit. You would look if the title was either one of these. There will be adjusted call out threads adjusted in the main title, and if abusive, possibly removed. I like a free wheeling board with open communications, but sometimes we (including me) go to far.

Respect (as little as possible) your fellow posters in titles. That is all.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

06/15/17 9:52 AM

not2serious wrote:

Moby Manhood. Only a title change, after all. Wouldn't want to expose the world to a book with "Dick" in the title!

Even "Moby Richard" wouldn't have quite a ring to it.

Oh bullshit. You would look if the title was either one of these. There will be adjusted call out threads adjusted in the main title, and if abusive, possibly removed. I like a free wheeling board with open communications, but sometimes we (including me) go to far.

Respect (as little as possible) your fellow posters in titles. That is all.

Oh, make no mistake, Not2. I give each poster all the respect they deserve. Seems to piss quite a few people off!

Quote    Reply   

not2serious

Admin

#25 [url]

06/15/17 4:45 PM

I just don't want a lurker see something in the title and cause problems with YUKI. So as long as we keep it out of the titles, I am not soooo worried. 

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer of Death

#26 [url]

06/16/17 3:28 AM

PlacidRebirth wrote:

not2serious wrote:

Moby Manhood. Only a title change, after all. Wouldn't want to expose the world to a book with "Dick" in the title! Even "Moby Richard" wouldn't have quite a ring to it. Oh bullshit. You would look if the title was either one of these. There will be adjusted call out threads adjusted in the main title, and if abusive, possibly removed. I like a free wheeling board with open communications, but sometimes we (including me) go to far.Respect (as little as possible) your fellow posters in titles. That is all.

Oh, make no mistake, Not2. I give each poster all the respect they deserve. Seems to piss quite a few people off!

Don't give yourself that much credit. You don't deserve it. Who in the world gives a fuck what a fat, ugly cunt, such as yourself thinks?

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

06/16/17 8:58 AM

Sorcerer of Death wrote:
PlacidRebirth wrote:

not2serious wrote:

Moby Manhood. Only a title change, after all. Wouldn't want to expose the world to a book with "Dick" in the title! Even "Moby Richard" wouldn't have quite a ring to it. Oh bullshit. You would look if the title was either one of these. There will be adjusted call out threads adjusted in the main title, and if abusive, possibly removed. I like a free wheeling board with open communications, but sometimes we (including me) go to far.Respect (as little as possible) your fellow posters in titles. That is all.

Don't give yourself that much credit. You don't deserve it. Who in the world gives a fuck what a fat, ugly cunt, such as yourself thinks?

B423566bc2f1197342b0508934375dd3c07453a_r

The 9 Noble Virtues: These virtues are Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self-Reliance, and Perseverance.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help